Limited time PROMOTION
Receive $20 Zalora E-Vouchers* with purchase of 4 boxes of any ACUVUE® contact lenses with a min. purchase of 1 box of Define®
Receive 3 pairs of Define® Fresh trial lenses^ with min. purchase of 2 boxes of any ACUVUE® contact lenses
Terms and Conditions
*Terms and conditions apply. For a limited time only and while stocks last.
^Suitability to receive and wear trial lenses will be at the discretion of the prescribing optometrist.
$20 Zalora E-Vouchers with purchase of 4 boxes of any ACUVUE® contact lenses with a min. purchase of 1 box of Define®
● Voucher is valid only for MyACUVUE® app members only.
● Voucher will only be disseminated after a purchase of a minimum of 4 boxes of ACUVUE® contact lenses, with a minimum of 1 box of Define® Fresh contact lens, have been made.
● ZALORA E-Vouchers will be disseminated to the email address indicated inside MyACUVUE® within 30 days. Please ensure that your email address is updated inside MyACUVUE®. E-Vouchers will only be disseminated to valid email addresses.
● The promotion is valid for 49 days from the date of issuance. Limit to one time use only.
● The promotion is only valid when ACUVUE® contact lenses purchase are scanned into MyACUVUE® app.
● Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend the promotional Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice.
Receive 3 pairs of Define® Fresh trial lenses with min. purchase of 2 boxes of any ACUVUE® contact lenses
● Redeem 3 complimentary pairs of Define® Fresh trial lenses when members scan any ACUVUE® purchase into MyACUVUE® app.
● Members can select from current assortment of colours available. Limit to one (1) redemption per member. While stocks last.
● Voucher is stackable with other ongoing promotional coupons, including $20 Welcome Reward.
● Voucher is valid for 49 days from the date of issuance. Limit to one (1) time use only.
● Subject to suitability to wear ACUVUE® Define® Fresh contact lenses, as assessed by your Eye Care Professional.
● Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd reserves the rights to amend the promotional Terms & Conditions at any time without prior notice given.
$20 Welcome Voucher
● This $20 Welcome Reward is valid with minimum purchase of 2 boxes of any ACUVUE® contact lenses.
● This reward is not exchangeable for cash.
● Any unutilised value of this reward is non-refundable.
● This reward is valid for 30 days from the completion of the profile registration date. Limit to 1 time use only.
● This reward cannot be used together with any other printed ACUVUE® vouchers.
The DEFINE® Difference
Enhances moisture retention for exceptional comfort
BEAUTY WRAPPED IN COMFORT™ TECHNOLOGY2
Ensures pigment do not come in contact with the eye
HAND DRAWN DESIGNS
Blends naturally into your iris and enhances your natural eye beauty
WATCH THE DEFINE® FRESH COLLECTION VIDEO
Visit an authorised ACUVUE® store to find out more about Define® Fresh
View More for Supporting Claims
1. JJV Data on File 2021. Material Properties of 1-DAY ACUVUE DEFINE Brand Contact Lenses with LACREON – Core Variants and Fresh Collection Range Variants, including AFM and SEM Testing.
2. JJV Data on File 2016. Beauty Wrapped in Comfort Technology.
‡Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye. WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation. However, clinical studies have not been done to demonstrate that wearing UV-blocking contact lenses reduces the risk of developing cataracts or other eye disorders. Consult your eye care practitioner for more information.Back to top