ACUVUE® OASYS® 2-WEEK
For long hours on digital and computer screens
Long hours with digital screens can cause discomfort for your eyes. Digital devices such as smartphones and tablet PCs have become our constant companions in daily life. But being always digitally connected can cause discomfort for our eyes because we blink up to 5 times less when we stare at digital screens1, and this can cause dryness, blurred vision and tired eyes.
The lens designed for exceptional comfort even with long hours of using digital devices. An EYE-INSPIRED™ DESIGN, ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with Hydraclear® Plus Technology is for those of us who spend long hours on digital screens or in air-conditioned environment! Inspired by the way our tear film actually works, the HYDRACLEAR® Plus embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent throughout the lens to help maintain a stable tear film, keeping your eyes feeling moisturized and comfortable from digital eye strain.
An EYE-INSPIRED™ DESIGN, ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Contact Lenses with Hydraclear® Plus Technology is for those of us who spend long hours on digital screens or in air-conditioned environment!
- When you spend long hours with the digital screens, do you experience discomfort for your eyes? You see, this is because when we stare at digital screens, our eyes blink less, causing dryness, blurred vision and tired eyes!
- ACUVUE® OASYS® with Hydraclear® Plus Technology keeps your eyes comfortable from digital eye-strain! Inspired by the way your tear film works, this unique lens technology embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent throughout the lens to maintain a stable tear film, and to help reduce the feeling of tired eyes!
Ask your Eye Care Professional for ACUVUE®
- Superior comfort, even if you spend long hours on your digital devices.
ACUVUE OASYS® is the #1 prescribed contact lens2 and has never been beaten in comfort3
- VISION CORRECTION
- Available correction for:
Nearsightedness (Myopia): Distant objects appear blurry.
Farsightedness (Hyperopia): Objects appear blurry up close. Blur can also occur when viewing distant objects.
- REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE
- Every 2 weeks (daily wear) OR
- 6 consecutive nights (extended wear)
- HIGHEST LEVEL UV BLOCKING*
- >99% of UV-B and approximately 97% UV-A
Internationally recognized High UV protection standards.
- Silicon Hydrogel material (senofilcon A)
Delivers 98% of available oxygen to the open eye.
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS permanently embeds a higher volume of moisture-rich wetting agent, resulting in a more wettable contact lens for all-day comfort – even in challenging environments
- HYDRACLEAR® PLUS makes contact lenses ultra-smooth so every blink feels almost like you're not wearing contacts at all.
- EASY HANDLING WITH VISIBILITY TINT/INSIDE- OUT INDICATOR
- Indicator Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- PACKAGE SIZE
- 6 lenses/box
- LENS DIAMETER
- 14.0 mm
- BASE CURVES
- 8.4 mm / 8.8 mm
- -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
-6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50 steps)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
+6.50D to +8.00D (in 0.50 steps)
- -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
- Patel S et al Effect of visual display unit use on blink rate and tear film stability Optom& Vis Science 1991 Vol 68, No. 11, pp 888-892
- Euromonitor International Limited; based on 2014 retail value sales of contact lenses as researched by Euromonitor in 32 countries
- Data of file Nov 2015. In 14 clinical studies posted on www.clinicaltrials.gov*, The ACUVUE® OASYS® Brand Family of contact lenses has never been beaten in comfort.
Class 1: Must transmit less than 10% (<10%) of UVA and 1% (<1%) of UVB. UV-blocking percentages are based on an average across the wavelength spectrum.
Important information for contact lens wearers: ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses are available by prescription only for vision correction. An eye care professional will determine whether contact lenses are right for you. Although rare, serious eye problems can develop while wearing contact lenses. To help avoid these problems, follow the wear and replacement schedule and the lens care instructions provided by your eye doctor. Do not wear contact lenses if you have an eye infection, or experience eye discomfort, excessive tearing, vision changes, redness or other eye problems. If one of these conditions occurs, contact your eye doctor immediately. For more information on proper wear, care and safety, talk to your eye care professional and ask for a Patient Instruction Guide, or visit Acuvue.com
1. Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area.