WHAT HAPPENS IN A
eye health check?
Most people are familiar with Vision Tests (also known as a Refraction Test).
These tests allow your optometrist to measure your vision so that they can determine
the power of your lenses in order to fit you for spectacles or contact lenses.
A Comprehensive Eye Health Check, on the other hand, looks at the total health of
the eye, and includes several tests to detect common eye diseases such as cataracts,
glaucoma, diabetic retinopathy, and age-related macular degeneration.
According to the practice guidelines from the Singapore Optometrists and Opticians Board,
a comprehensive eye health check should be conducted at least every 1-2 years.
YOUR Exclusive Benefits
Friends and Family
FIND YOUR NEAREST Participating Store
For terms and conditions, refer to the bottom of the page.
*MyACUVUE™ membership privileges are exclusively available at participating ACUVUE® Authorised Practitioners only. Terms & conditions apply.
For a limited time only, MyACUVUE™ $20 Welcome Reward is valid for 1 month from App download and profile registration date with a minimum 2-box purchase of ACUVUE® Brand Contact Lenses.
**Applicable to one transaction during Birthday month.
Copyright© 2020 Johnson & Johnson Vision Singapore.All rights reserved. This content is designed for educational purposes only.
MyACUVUE® Promo Code Terms and Conditions
- This voucher is not exchangeable for cash
- This voucher is valid with a minimum purchase of 2 boxes
- Any unutilized value of this voucher is not refundable
- The voucher is valid for 30 days from the date of redemption
- Voucher is not valid for use in conjunction with any MyACUVUE® vouchers except MyACUVUE® Welcome Reward, MyACUVUE® Platinum Care Reward, MyACUVUE® Birthday Reward, MyACUVUE® Referral Reward, and MyACUVUE® Redemption Reward Vouchers only.
- Valid until 30th September 2021
- Voucher is valid for us in conjunction with ACUVUE® Multi-Pack Promotions in store