1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
Exceptional comfort for eyes prone to irritation
Are you looking for a contact lens that requires no cleaning, is great for traveling, considered the easiest lens for newbies, but yet you may be concerned about your eyes prone to irritation or sensitivity?
Experience 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Contact Lenses,the perfect combination of fresh new lens every day, comfort and performance! The EYE-INSPIRED™ Design provides an exceptional wear using a Dual-Action Technology – “Moisture in” and “Irritation Out”. The LACREON® Technology creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture to keep “Moisture In”, while lab testing1 has shown the lens helps maintain one of the most abundant protein in the tear film in its natural state to keep “Irritation Out”.
“MOISTURE IN, IRRITATION OUT”
KEEPS MOISTURE IN
LACREON® Technology with the locked-in*moisture-rich wetting agent creates a long-lasting cushion of moisture from the core to the surface of the lens
KEEPS IRRITATION OUT
- Protein in your tear film can denature, and can lead to irritation.The lens1 helps maintain one of the most abundant protein in the tear film in its natural state, reducing possibility of irritation2 for those with sensitive eyes
- INFINITY EDGE™ Design and soft lens material helps provide comfortable wear
- Are you looking for a contact lens that requires no cleaning, is great for traveling, considered the easiest lens for newbies, and suitable for those of us who feel that our eyes may be prone to irritation or sensitivity?
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® contact lenses with LACREON™ Technology and INFINITY-EDGE™ Design, provides an exceptional wear experience by helping minimize lens-related discomfort.
Ask your Eye Care Professional for ACUVUE®
- 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® provides an exceptional wear experience by helping minimize lens-related discomfort.
- VISION CORRECTION
- Available correction for:
Nearsightedness (Myopia): Distant objects appear blurry.
Farsightedness (Hyperopia): Objects appear blurry up close. Blur can also occur when viewing distant objects.
- REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE
- Daily wear, daily replacement
Fresh pair every day for healthier eyes, greater comfort and convenience.
- UV BLOCKING3
- One of the highest levels of UV Blocking available in a daily disposable contact lens, approximately 97% UV-B and 82% UV-A.
Internationally recognized High UV protection standards.
- Hydrogel material (etafilcon A)
Delivers 88% of available oxygen to the open eye.
- Exclusive LACREON® Technology permanently embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent, resulting in a fresh lens feeling and end-of-day comfort.
- LACREON® Technology forms a cushion of moisture similar to your natural tears to reduce friction and maintain moisture.
- EASY HANDLING WITH VISIBILITY TINT/INSIDE- OUT INDICATOR
- Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- PACKAGE SIZE
- 30 lenses/box
- LENS DIAMETER
- 14.2 mm
- BASE CURVES
- 8.5 mm / 9.0 mm
- -0.50D to -6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
- -6.50D to -12.00D (in 0.50 steps)
- +0.50D to +6.00D (in 0.25 steps)
* Amount released is below detection limit of methodology.
** Based on in vitro data; clinical studies have not been done directly linking differences in lysozyme profile with specific clinical benefits.
1. Ref: Omali, Subbaraman, Coles-Brennan, Jones. Biological & Clinical Implications of Lysozyme Deposition on Soft Contact Lenses. Optom Vis Sci Vol. 92, No. 7, July 2015.
2. Veys J and Meyer J. Do new daily disposable lenses improve patient comfort? OPTICIAN 2006: 231: 6046 34-36. Data on file. JJVC 2009..
3. Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
Warning: UV-absorbing contact lenses are not a substitute for UV-blocking sunglasses. It is because an UV-absorbing contact lens covers only a part of the eye. Therefore, contact lens wearers must continue to wear UV-blocking sunglasses as instructed. *Optimal duration of wear may vary between patients. Exact wearing schedule is to be recommended by your qualified Eye Care Professional.