1•DAY ACUVUE® MOIST®
For people with presbyopia:
Look and be sharper than ever
It all starts with having to hold the menu or newspaper at arm's length in order to read the print and the next thing you know, you're in the drugstore trying on the 'granny glasses' you once swore you'd never wear!
It’s completely normal. Once you hit your 40s, everybody gets presbyopia! But it does not have to impact your life! With new 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Multifocal Contact Lenses, you can continue to wear contact lenses to do the things you love!
A precise fit for the presbyopic eye.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Multifocal Contact Lenses are the first ever multifocal lens with a design inspired by the function and structure of the aging eye. This new and innovative Eye-Inspired™ Design specifically matches your eye’s changing needs for a clearer vision - near, intermediate, and far, in dim light and bright! Built on one of the most chosen and comfortable contact lens platforms: 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST® with LACREON® Technology, 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST MULTIFOCAL provides a long lasting cushion of moisture that helps to relieve the symptoms of dryness and irritation that come with aging eyes.
1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand Multifocal Contact Lenses are the first ever multifocal lens with a design inspired by the function and structure of the aging eye. This new and innovative Eye-Inspired™ Design specifically matches your eye’s changing needs for a clearer vision - near, intermediate, and far, in dim light and bright!
- Built with LACREON® technology which provides a long-lasting cushion of moisture helps reduce symptoms of dryness for contact lens wearers with presbyopia
Ask your Eye Care Professional for ACUVUE®
- With new 1-DAY ACUVUE® MOIST Brand MULTIFOCAL Contact Lenses you’ll experience clear vision — near, intermediate, and far, in dim light and bright — so you can continue wearing contact lenses to do the things you love.
- REPLACEMENT SCHEDULE
- Daily wear, daily replacement
Fresh pair every day for healthier eyes, greater comfort and convenience.
- UV BLOCKING1
- One of the highest levels of UV blocking available in a daily disposable contact lens: approximately 97% UV-B and 82% UV-A.
Internationally recognized High UV protection standards.
- Hydrogel material (etafilcon A)
Delivers 88% of available oxygen to the open eye.
- Exclusive LACREON® Technology permanently embeds a moisture-rich wetting agent, resulting in a fresh lens feeling and end-of-day comfort.
- LACREON® Technology forms a cushion of moisture similar to your natural tears to reduce friction and maintain moisture.
- EASY HANDLING WITH VISIBILITY TINT/INSIDE- OUT INDICATOR
- Contact Lenses are lightly tinted blue so you can spot them in your lens case and inserting lenses correctly every time is as easy as following the 1-2-3 mark.
- PACKAGE SIZE
- 30 lenses/box
- LENS DIAMETER
- 14.3 mm
- BASE CURVES
- 8.4 mm
- -9.00D to +6.00D, 0.25D steps
- LOW +1.25D(+0.75D to +1.25D)
MID +1.75D(+1.50D to +1.75D)
HIGH +2.50D(+2.00D to +2.50D)
- *94% of patients were successfully fit with two pairs or less (4 total lenses)
- **Helps protect against transmission of harmful UV radiation to the cornea and into the eye.
WARNING: UV-absorbing contact lenses are NOT substitutes for protective UV-absorbing eyewear such as UV-absorbing goggles or sunglasses, because they do not completely cover the eye and surrounding area. You should continue to use UV-absorbing eyewear as directed. NOTE: Long-term exposure to UV radiation is one of the risk factors associated with cataracts. Exposure is based on a number of factors such as environmental conditions (altitude, geography, cloud cover) and personal factors (extent and nature of outdoor activities). UV-blocking contact lenses help provide protection against harmful UV radiation.