HOW TO ORDER
3 Simple Steps
Confirm that you have a valid prescription.
Select your products.
Submit your order.
*To protect your eye health, your Optometrist will verify your order before payment is processed.
MyACUVUE® Home Delivery Service (22nd October 2020) Terms and Conditions
- The MyACUVUE® Home Delivery Service (“Service”) is exclusive to MyACUVUE® members whose selected Optical Store is participating in the Service. To order on MyACUVUE®, you must have a valid contact lens prescription with your selected Optical Store and it must be safe for you to repeat contact lens purchase without further eye examination.
- All prices displayed will be what your selected Optical Store charges and may be different from the Recommended Retail Price.
- For a successful order through the MyACUVUE® Home Delivery Service, your final transaction value in MyACUVUE® app has to be at least SGD $0.01 and with a minimum of either 2 boxes of ACUVUE® monthly contact lenses, or 4 boxes of ACUVUE® daily/ bi-weekly contact lenses.
- When checking out, you will be taken to a secure portal to make payment. A pre-authorisation for the value of your purchase will be taken by your Optical Store. This will appear as a “pending transaction” on your credit card statement. Upon shipment of your order, the pre-authorisation will automatically become a full payment made to your Optical Store.
- If your order is cancelled for any reason before your order is shipped, the pre-authorised amount will be cancelled, and no funds will be taken from you.
- Johnson & Johnson Vision Care, a division of Johnson & Johnson Pacific Pty Ltd (“We/our”), may use your purchase history and interactions with this Service to diagnose technical problems and run marketing analytics to better improve our service to you.
- In the event of any dispute, we reserve the right of final decision on all matters concerning this Service.
- Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd (“J&J”) is committed to free and fair competition and supports the competition laws of the countries in which it operates its business. J&J’s recommended retail price for ACUVUE® contact lenses is a recommended price only and there is no obligation to comply with the recommendation.
- Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd has no involvement in the pricing structure of and/ or discounts provided by any retailer/ eye care professional.
- You are free to choose from the list of retailers/ eye care professionals as to which retailer is most suitable for you.
- By proceeding, you agree with the above Terms and Conditions.
“Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd (“J&J”) is committed to free and fair competition and supports the competition laws of the countries in which it operates its business. J&J’s recommended retail price for ACUVUE contact lenses is recommended price only and there is no obligation to comply with the recommendation.”
“Johnson & Johnson Pte Ltd has no involvement in the pricing structure of and/or discounts provided by any retailer/eyecare professional.”
“You are free to choose from the list of retailers/eyecare professionals as to which retailer is most suitable for you.”